Spicer is the area expert for all things propane, and while our showroom is laden with furnaces, hot water heaters and more, a lot of people don’t realize we also carry some of the best propane grills in Connecticut. Today we want to highlight some of the grills we sell made by Napoleon.
Napoleon is renowned for manufacturing advanced grills with exclusive, patented features to help you grill the perfect meat, veggies, and more. Napoleon grills integrate infrared technology for immediate high temperatures and a more even cooking experience. Once you cook on a Napoleon, you won’t be able to go back to anything else.
Napoleon Grill Models
Napoleon manufacturers a variety of propane grills for every type of outdoor chef. From large and small grills to additional side burners and extra bells and whistles, here is a look at the Napoleon models we feature at our Connecticut showroom.
- Prestige 500RSIB – This grill is the total package. It includes four burners on the main grill as well as an infrared side burner and infrared rear burner. It can handle up to 38 burgers at one time and can grill using eight different cooking styles. The compact grates mean small food won’t fall through, and the stainless-steel construction means it will last a long time.
- LEX 485RSIB – A more affordable option, this grill still includes plenty of features to help you grill a deluxe meal for a large group. It features four main burners that can roast, smoke, and bake, and an infrared side burner to give you the perfect sear. It even has backlit controls for grilling when the sun goes down.
- Rogue 525SIB – With locking casters and foldable side shelves, this propane grill was made for portability. Its 745-square-inch grilling area allows you to feed the whole clan with ease, and the stainless-steel cooking grids help you get a perfectly even cook every time.
- Rogue 354SB – If you need a propane grill that takes up less space while still providing exceptional features, this is the grill for you. It has 365 square inches of cooking area, includes a side burner, and contains sear plates that vaporize any fallen grease to transform it into flavor instead of causing a flare up.
- TravelQ 285 – Last on our list is the ultimate travel companion. This propane grill still has an impressive 285 square inches of grilling space—which can house up to 18 large burgers simultaneously—and it can smoke or roast depending on the setting you choose.
Whether you are looking for a grill suitable for a feast, or you just want the best grill you can get for the space you have available, Napoleon makes a grill that will stand the test of time. To see our selection of propane grills for yourself, visit our showroom in Connecticut today.