Spicer Advanced Gas, Connecticut propane gas supplier, provides a wide range of propane products and services to help enhance the comfort and quality of your home and business… CLICK HERE
Spicer Energy Services is the Service Division for all Spicer Plus Companies. We provide just about every service for your home that relates to heating and cooling… CLICK HERE
Home is where the hearth is with specialty products and gas insert fireplace installations from Spicer Hearth & Home in Groton, CT. Our Salem location has a complete retail showroom… CLICK HERE
No contracts, no hidden fees! Look no further than Advanced Heating Oil each day for the best, high-quality home heating oil at the most competitive prices in Eastern CT and Western RI. Plus, automatic home heating oil delivery at the same COD prices. CLICK HERE
As the oldest home heating oil company in southeastern Connecticut, Mohegan Oil has the experience and skills to handle a wide range of home heating services. So, if you’re looking for a full-service heating oil dealership in CT, look to our team for professional assistance. CLICK HERE
Dear Valued Customers,
The spread of Covid-19 has changed the way Spicer Plus Companies are operating, but it will not stop us from serving the home heating and energy needs of our customers. Propane and Oil deliveries will continue as normal.
Our service departments are standing by to help you with any issues that arise in your homes. We are taking every precaution possible to keep both our customers and service techs healthy and safe.
As a reminder, our service personnel are adhering to established health and safety protocols and maintaining a safe social distance when entering your home. They have been instructed:
• to NOT shake hands
• to wear disposable gloves when entering a home
• to minimize contact with customers by entering homes thru direct access to the basement whenever possible
• to wipe or spray down the work area (boiler, fireplace, burners other equipment) before and after working on customer equipment
• as a temporary measure, to not require a signature on work orders. Completed orders will be sent via email upon the customer’s request.
• to avoid taking payment in person suggesting that customers make electronic payments (credit card, debit card, or E-Check)
Thank you for your time…We are here if you need us!